Monday 10 November 2014

About Alzheimer's/Dementia: The 4 A's of Alzheimer's Disease

If you can't see this email, click here

About

Alzheimer's/Dementia

Symptoms / Diagnosis

Treatment

Coping



From Esther Heerema, MSW, your Guide to Alzheimer's/Dementia
Symptoms: The 4 A's of Alzheimer's Disease
Want an easy way to understand and explain to others the symptoms of Alzheimer's disease? Or are you wondering if your loved one has Alzheimer's? Start by reviewing these 4 A's... Read more

Mental Exercise: 12 Fun Ways to Stretch Your Brain

While scientists have yet to determine how to fully prevent Alzheimer’s disease, they have done some research demonstrating that keeping our brains active can delay symptoms for as long as five years. If you could delay Alzheimer’s and have those extra years to enjoy your family and friends, wouldn’t you want that? So, get ready to stretch your mind!... Read more


7 Signs of Caregiver Overload

As mentioned last week, November is National Alzheimer's Month and National Family Caregivers Month. So, caregivers, this is for you. Check out how you're doing by determining how many of these seven signs of burnout and overload you're experiencing... Read more

Search Related Topics:  caregiving  caregiver burnout  caregiver stress

Brain Tumors and Memory Loss
One cause of potentially reversible memory loss is a brain tumor. Learn about the various symptoms, treatment options and potential outcomes of brain tumors... Read more


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Preventing Alzheimer's Disease
Working With Your Doctor
Resources and Services
Books, Mags, and Movies
Glossary
Blog

 

More from About.com

Sign-up for Shareables!
An every-morning rundown of the day in history, headlines and trends produced by your pals at About.com. Please sign up it's free (of course), we think you will like it!



Want More From About.com
Check out our social page tailored to your interest!




This newsletter is written by:
Esther Heerema, MSW
Alzheimer's/Dementia Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Alzheimer's/Dementia newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here. If you would like to unsubscribe from all newsletters sent from About.com, please send an email to optout@about.com with "Unsubscribe" as the subject line.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2014 About.com
 


Must Reads
What Is Alzheimer's Disease?
Symptoms of Alzheimer's Disease
Diagnosing Alzheimer's Disease
Treatment of Alzheimer's Disease
Coping With Alzheimer's Disease

Advertisement

1 comment:

  1. Make me a promise Bianca, my mother said. "Promise me you won't put me in a home or make me live with one of your sisters". It was a joke at the time when my mom was just starting to forget things. 06/08/2019 was the hardest day of my life. Watching my mom talk to herself, packing her things 2-3 times a day, saying she has to go home. It was heartbreaking. I broke down and cried with her a few times and then I realized how hard it must be on my dad too. He can't leave the house, he has to convince her that she lives in their house. I came to the decision to quit my job. My dad needs help. I live 7 hours away but instead of visiting my parents, I'll be visiting my husband. My mom has always been there for me and been my best friend so I want to be there for her. I keep telling myself that I can snap her out of it. I got her numerous medications including DONEPEZIL and MEMANTINE instead of helping her, they almost destroyed her due to the side effects. As I was reading more about Dementia on the internet, I met with some comments of people testifying about Dr. Rohan and his BRONGEE HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS that it works for Alzheimer's and Dementia. I contacted the doctor immediately and explained my mother's condition to him, he assured me that my mom will be fine and her memory will come back to normal. I ordered his Herbal Supplements and it was delivered to me here in Canada by DHL courier company in less than a week with instructions on how to use them attached in the package. After 3 weeks of using these herbs, we began to see improvement, after 6 months my mom was better, and it's been 2 years now and my mom is completely free from this horrible disease called dementia. In case your loved one is suffering from Alzheimer's/Dementia I will advise you to use BRONGEE HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS it may also help you. You can contact Dr. Rohan via email; dr.rohanronjohn@gmail.com and Whatsapp; +393512146722 to get yours.

    ReplyDelete