Wednesday 25 May 2016

Kitchen Hacks: Useful Tools

Hi Usman!

I've got a few fun new tools to help you look your very best, right now.

This week's kitchen hacks are all about ways to make your cooking better by using some of the newest resources available today. This post would make a fantastic email blast, or you can print and distribute the PDF handout that comes with it. Of course, you could also use these tips to inform and improve your next cooking demonstration. 

However you use it, I hope you enjoy the post Kitchen Hacks: Cooking Tools.

Yours,

Judy Doherty, PC II
Chef, Publisher, and Founder
Food and Health Communications, Inc.

My team and I will personally respond to your questions or comments! Reach out to us by replying to this email or by calling 800-462-2352.

PS: Celebrate Women's Health Month with some of the best Nutrition Nuggets I've made for women!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment