Thursday, 6 October 2016

Another Fun New Resource for Educators

Good morning Usman!

Have you been using the USDA's listserv for school foodservice and child nutrition personnel? I know I have. In fact, I followed it and posted our calendar to it for many years. Plus, a bunch of our posters and handouts were inspired by requests on that listserv, along with USDA lunch standards and guidelines.

Unfortunately, the USDA recently announced that they were only going to have a twitter list. Since everyone I talked to still very much wanted email, I continued the listserv at a new address.

Get all the details in the post Food and Health Listserv. This is another resource that just might make your life easier!

Best,

Judy Doherty, PC II, AOS, BS
Chef, Publisher, and Founder
Food and Health Communications, Inc.

My team and I will personally respond to your questions or comments! Reach out to us by replying to this email or by calling 800-462-2352.

PS: The clock is ticking for this week's Nutrition Nuggets! Get yours before they're gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment