Tuesday, 18 October 2016

BONUS: Food Trends and Health Lessons

Hi again Usman!

just got back from the 2016 Food and Nutrition Conference and Expo (FNCE) and I'm bursting with fun things to share. While I was at the conference, I got a good sense of current and emerging food trends, what consumers are loving these days, and which new food items could be useful to health educators. Plus, I got an up close and personal lesson in what does and does not work for wellness fair booths in terms of appeal and traffic.

To see all these lessons (plus a whole lot more) check out the post 16 Food Trends and Lessons from FNCE 2016. I think you'll really enjoy it!

Best,

Judy Doherty, PC II, AOS, BS
Chef, Publisher, and Founder
Food and Health Communications, Inc.

My team and I will personally respond to your questions or comments! Reach out to us by replying to this email or by calling 800-462-2352.

No comments:

Post a Comment