Good morning Usman!
I've been thinking a lot about ways to make healthful cooking more appealing and accessible to a wider audience. After all, if people feel proficient in the kitchen while making nutritious choices, they're more likely to be able to stick to those shifts they've made to their eating patterns.
Today I want to try a new strategy to help make healthful cooking easier for your clients: kitchen organization.
I don't think I'm the only one who has rummaged through a spice cabinet in frustration, looking for a spice that I just know I have but can't seem to find anywhere. Without that rummaging, people can save a great deal of time and frustration (not to mention expense, if they can't find a spice until after they've already bought another jar of it, which has totally happened to me more than once).
That's why I put together the post and handout set: Kitchen Hack: Herbs and Spices. The latest in my series to make cooking more fun, this hack is perfect for an email blast, presentation, cooking demo, or simply a fun fact to share with your audience. For more details, don't miss the member-exclusive post and handout Spices and Flavor: What You Need to Know.
Happy Monday!
Judy Doherty, PC II, AOS, BS
Chef, Publisher, and Founder
Food and Health Communications, Inc.
My team and I will personally respond to your questions or comments! Reach out to us by replying to this email or by calling 800-462-2352.
PS:Want to access those members-only articles? Get a membership today!
No comments:
Post a Comment