Thursday 17 April 2014

14 Egg Facts You Need to Know But Don't, Healthy Connections

Fresh Start Monday NewsletterChef Judy

14 egg facts you need to know but don't, learn how to connect with us and see how we met one customer in person

Hello again Usman,

Isn't it funny, the connections you make?

A few weeks ago, I was in California. My son and I were touring his new college campus (UC Davis, woo!) and I posted about our adventures on Facebook. Imagine my surprise when Communicating Food for Health subscriber and longtime Nutrition Education Store customer Laurie Kamagawachi contacted me and said that she was just around the corner. I just knew we had to meet up.

Get the details of our meeting and learn what resources were most effective for Laurie in today's post, Meeting Friends in California.

Do you need last minute egg facts for Easter? Cheryle Jones Syracuse, MS, has us spinning eggs on the counter to tell if they are raw or cooked. Find out if that is true, along with 14 more valuable egg facts here.

Healthfully yours,

Judy Doherty, PC II
Chef, Publisher and Founder
Food and Health Communications, Inc


14 Egg Facts You Need to Know but Don't

14 Egg Facts

Answer TRUE or FALSE to these questions to find out how much you know about the incredible edible egg

Take the EggHead Quiz


Meeting Friends in California

Meeting Friends in California

Laurie is amazing. She is a clinical dietitian that really practices what she preaches. During our visit, I learned that Laurie has completed 41 marathons. Can you believe that?! I was totally wowed.

More about Laurie here!


I Heart Fruits and Veggies - NEW Poster

MyPlate Wristbands Adult - Pack of 20

Food and Health Communications, Inc
P.O. Box 271108 | Louisville, CO 80027
www.foodandhealth.com
Phone: 800-462-2352

    Facebook    Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment