Wednesday 23 April 2014

I Heart Fruits and Vegetables Free Handout and 10-50% off new health fair materials

I Heart Fruits and Veggies free handout plus 10-50% off on new health fair supplies through Saturday April 26th

Hello Usman, 

Have you seen the latest wellness materials in the Nutrition Education Store? I'm thrilled to introduce our newest poster, I Heart Fruits and Veggies. This eye-catching poster features gorgeous photographs of healthful fruits and vegetables. It's colorful, engaging, and creative -- perfect for any office or bulletin board. 

This poster comes with a free handout about the benefits of eating a variety of fruits and vegetables. Today, because I heart you, you can download a copy of that handout for free! 

Check out the Nutrition Nuggets for 10-50% off new health fair supplies - only good through Saturday, April 26th at 6PM.

Enjoy! 

Judy Doherty, PC II
Chef, Publisher, and Founder
Food and Health Communications, Inc.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment