Wednesday 28 May 2014

Sous vide cooking is so easy - here is a step by step infographic for melt in your mouth fish and chicken

Hello Usman,
Now that summer is around the corner, it's time to start thinking about summer meals filled with fresh veggies and fruits. I have been doing some adjunct teaching this past month at Johnson and Wales University, and man have I learned a lot about new cooking methods! I want to share what I've learned with you, which is why I whipped up the post Tender Fish, More Veggies. It's all about sous vide cooking, and realistic ways that your clients can do it at home. I even put together a free infographic about sous vide techniques. You can download it and use it as a resource.
Don't miss the new items available on the Nutrition Nuggets page. I love offering ways to save on nutrition education materials!
Yours,
Judy Doherty, PC II
Chef, Publisher, and Founder
Food and Health Communications, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment