Tuesday 30 December 2014

Activity Idea: Cholesterol Hallway PLUS 2014 Nutrition Highlights

Good morning Usman!

Would you like to hear about a new interactive activity to try with your clients? 

One of my very favorite activities comes from the 12 Lessons of Diabetes program that I created. It's called Model Cholesterol Damage in Your Hallway, and I liked it so much that I featured it in a Communicating Food for Health newsletter. It got so many rave reviews there that I decided I couldn't possibly deprive you of it for one moment longer.

Activity Idea: Cholesterol Hallway explains each aspect of this activity and explores how you might implement it with a wide range of audiences. Check it out and let me know what you think!

Yours in health, 

Judy Doherty, PC II
Chef, Publisher, and Founder
Food and Health Communications, Inc.

 PS There has been lots of groundbreaking health news this year. If you’d like to look back at the top food and health news stories of 2014, visit the post Nutrition News Highlights of 2014.

PPS There are new Nutrition Nuggets this week! Hooray!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment