Monday 22 December 2014

Holiday Party Handout

Fresh Start Monday NewsletterChef Judy

Hello hello Usman!

How many holiday parties are you going to this week? How many are your clients going to?

I wanted to squeeze one more holiday handout in before things got really crazy, and I think I juuuuuuuuuust made it! Here's a great guide to navigating holiday parties in a healthful and fun way: Best Strategies for Navigating Holiday Parties.

The blog post is full of tips, and, because I love you, I threw in a PDF of that holiday handout too. Enjoy!

Yours in health,

Judy Doherty, PC II
Chef, Publisher and Founder
Food and Health Communications, Inc.

 

 

Food and Health Communications, Inc
P.O. Box 271108 | Louisville, CO 80027
www.foodandhealth.com
Phone: 800-462-2352

    Facebook    Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment