Monday 28 September 2015

Give Your Monday a Boost with Recipe Handouts!

 

Fresh Start Monday NewsletterChef Judy

Good morning Usman!

Fall farmers' markets are rapidly growing in popularity. I've always wanted to see what all the fuss is about, so when a dear friend of mine asked me to accompany her to the Sunday Sacramento Farmers' Market, I agreed right away. I'm glad I did - the whole trip was so amazing that I put it on the blog right away. Plus, the great deals on produce left me relying on my wits to figure out how on earth I was going to use all my bounty before it went bad.

I know I'm not the only one who has wrestled with that wonderful problem

So, for links to great freezer-friendly recipes and an account of all the amazing things I found at the fall market, check out the post Fall Farmers' Market Tour. It comes with a great handout that features a wonderful way to use a lot of tomatoes while they're at their peak. The post also features plenty of compelling photos of gorgeous and healthful foods. Oh! And members can get a peek at a brand-new recipe handout for preserving fresh strawberries too - that's available in the post Recipe: Strawberry Gel.

So what are you waiting for? Start your week off right with these amazing new cooking and shopping resources!

Yours,

Judy Doherty, PC II
Chef, Publisher and Founder
Food and Health Communications, Inc.

 

 

Food and Health Communications, Inc
164 Robles Way #290 | Vallejo, CA 94591
www.foodandhealth.com
Phone: 800-462-2352

    Facebook    Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment