Monday 25 January 2016

Printable MyPlate Handout and New Dietary Guidelines Resources

Hi again Usman,
 
I normally wouldn't email you twice in one day, but there's a new printable MyPlate handout on the blog and I am just dying to share it with you!
 
I originally kept this handout as an exclusive part of the My Plate activity book, but my resolve has crumbled, so I'm sharing it today. It's featured in the post MyPlate Meal Makeover Handout, which walks people through ways to shift their eating patterns to healthier choices, using a plate of fried chicken as an example.
 
But wait, there's more! 
 
I also organized all of the resources that my team and I have made to help you teach your audience about the latest edition of the Dietary Guidelines for Americans. You can find this list in the post Dietary Guideline Resources: A Collection. (You may even find some fun handouts too).
Let me know what you think!
 
Judy Doherty, PC II
Chef, Publisher, and Founder
Food and Health Communications, Inc.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment