Monday 29 February 2016

Winter Fruit Plate Recipe and Shopping Adventures

Good morning Usman!


I had the most interesting food market adventure, and I've been dying to share it with you. Seriously, Monday morning could not arrive fast enough!


You see, my friend invited me to shop in a Vietnamese market with her, and it was eye-opening! I learned about the importance of paying cash, shopping early, and tons of other lessons that will come in handy for any food market. I recorded all my findings (with lots of pictures!) in the post 8 Lessons From A Vietnamese Market. It's great fodder for a shopping tour, presentation, or activity with your clients, and it even comes with a fun handout that you can share as you see fit!


Of course, I didn't leave the market empty handed, and I turned some of  my newfound treats into one of the most show-stopping dishes I've ever made. Don't let the title fool you, this Winter Fruit Plate will absolutely steal the spotlight at your next cooking demonstration, presentation, or gathering. Get the member-exclusive recipe and its accompanying handout (along with more pictures!) in the post Winter Fruit Plate.


I hope this gives your Monday morning a boost!


Judy Doherty, PC II

Chef, Publisher, and Founder

Food and Health Communications, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment