Friday 30 December 2016

Start 2017 on the Right Foot!

Hi again Usman!

A Premium Membership will help you start 2017 on the right foot by providing you with the latest handouts, research reviews, kitchen hacks, recipes, and much much more!

Here's what a few members are saying about their experience...

"Just a note to say that Communicating Food for Health is a great resource! You have so many great materials from handouts to lesson plans to clip art to articles, etc. I use them in so many different applications. Thanks for providing such a credible resource treasure!! --Marla Hill, RC, CD, Public Health Nutritionist, Marathon County Health Dept., Wausau, WI"

"Your publication and website are very helpful with content for programs and newsletters. I am always looking for credible information. When our budget cut funding for subscriptions, I was able to continue my subscription with the explanation that it was for program content not just another newsletter/magazine." -- anonymous survey response

"I just want to take a moment to let you all know how much I appreciate CFFH! Your work, makes my job easier! Every time I am preparing for a presentation, I simply search the library and very easily find handouts that are just perfect for what I need. I don't know what I would do without my CFFH membership. I think it is essential for any Dietitian who is educating people about nutrition! LOVE IT!!" -- Melissa Dalton, MPH, RD, CD-N

So why wait? Join today

You can also save 20% with the code 2016BYE, but hurry! It's only valid until January 31!

Yours,

Judy Doherty, PC II, AOS, BS
Chef, Publisher, and Founder
Food and Health Communications, Inc.

My team and I will personally respond to your questions or comments! Reach out to us by replying to this email or by calling 800-462-2352.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment