Monday 27 February 2017

Kitchen Hack: Weeknight Meals

Hi Usman!

I'm back with another brand-new kitchen hack and I think you'll especially like this one!

Kitchen Hack: Weeknight Meals features a tip that has made it a lot easier for me to get a healthful and balanced dinner on the table during busy weeknights. Have you ever tried this tip? What did you think?

I hope this is helpful for your clients!

Judy Doherty, PC II, AOS, BS
Chef, Publisher, and Founder
Food and Health Communications, Inc.

My team and I will personally respond to your questions or comments! Reach out to us by replying to this email or by calling 800-462-2352.

PS: There's a bonus, members-only kitchen hack in the newest Communicating Food for Health Newsletter. Don't miss Kitchen Hack: Flavors for Nutrition Month!

No comments:

Post a Comment