Friday 24 February 2017

The Best of February 2017

Happy Friday Usman!

Can you believe that February is almost over already?

As this month wraps up, I've been doing a lot of reflecting on the materials that my team and I create. You probably won't be surprised to learn that the post Triglyceride Factsheet for Heart Month was the most popular post that we sent all month. Chock-full of the latest research about this relatively unknown factor in heart health, this factsheet is downloadable, printable, and infinitely shareable. How did you put your copy to use?

And now that American Heart Month is almost over, I want to turn our attention to National Nutrition Month. I hope you like all the fresh resources I've created and posts I've planned for the month! Keep an eye on the blog for the latest materials!

Yours,

Judy Doherty, PC II, AOS, BS
Chef, Publisher, and Founder
Food and Health Communications, Inc.

My team and I will personally respond to your questions or comments! Reach out to us by replying to this email or by calling 800-462-2352.

PS: If you want to get your Nutrition Month plans started right away, don't miss this collection of resources from the Nutrition Education Store.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment