Wednesday 22 June 2016

Ideas to Help Keep Your Audience Motivated and Engaged!

Hi Usman!

Keeping clients motivated is vital to health and nutrition education, so I'm always looking for new ways to boost engagement and motivation. One way that I've been liking lately is using positive reinforcement through prizes that often communicate key lessons as well. This practice adds an extra layer to my presentations, allowing me to address a subject from yet another angle.

I describe the details of this practice (along with why it works) in today's blog post: Audience Motivation and Prizes. Check it out -- there's even a prize for you in there!

Best,

Judy Doherty, PC II, AOS, BS
Chef, Publisher, and Founder
Food and Health Communications, Inc.

My team and I will personally respond to your questions or comments! Reach out to us by replying to this email or by calling 800-462-2352.

PS: Speaking of prizes, bulletin board kits are this week's Nutrition Nuggets!

No comments:

Post a Comment