Friday 24 June 2016

Sodium Math Handout and New Links!

Hi again Usman!

Were your hopes of client motivation insight dashed when the link in my email on Wednesday didn't work? Were your plans for the summer coloring sheet thwarted? Or were your dreams of new teaching tools turned aside?

Whatever the case, fear not, for today I have a brand-new link for you, plus an extra tidbit for your trouble!

I'm so sorry that the first email had an error in it. If you'd like to see that fantastic blog post about Audience Motivation and Prizes or get your copy of the new summer coloring sheet, look no further. Here's the link you need!

And as a special bonus and thank you for your patience during the mix-up, I've also added the sodium math handout that accompanies our engaging Sodium Math poster. I hope you like it!

Yours,

Judy Doherty, PC II, AOS, BS
Chef, Publisher, and Founder
Food and Health Communications, Inc.

My team and I will personally respond to your questions or comments! Reach out to us by replying to this email or by calling 800-462-2352.

No comments:

Post a Comment