Thursday 29 September 2016

Infographic: Teaching an Engaging Class

Hi Usman!

Today I took some of the key messages from one of our most popular posts of all time (Teaching a Cooking Class: Tips and Tricks) and turned them into a colorful infographic for your perusal.

Although these tips are from my own experience teaching cooking classes, they'll also work well for many different types of courses and lessons that you may teach. Take a look at the infographic in the post Infographic: Teaching an Engaging Class and let me know what you think!

I hope you like it!

Judy Doherty, PC II, AOS, BS
Chef, Publisher, and Founder
Food and Health Communications, Inc.

My team and I will personally respond to your questions or comments! Reach out to us by replying to this email or by calling 800-462-2352.

PS: Time is almost up for this week's Nutrition Nuggets. Have you seen them yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment