Friday 27 September 2013

About Today: What To Do in the Bathroom

If you can't see this email, click here

About


Well, you know what to do in the bathroom, but what about redoing or decorating your bathroom? Is it time for a total redo or will a new curtain be enough?

What's New in Bathtubs?
I feel sorta ridiculous writing that, but what is new in bathtubs? I mean, other than this new mole. Boy, I should get this checked out. What's new in tubs?
Search Related Topics:  bathtubs  walk-in showers  spa bathrooms

Small Sink Squeeze

The Green Bathroom
No one wants to pollute or have a bathroom that is environmentally harmful, but lots of folks don't know where to start. Well, good news! This is your lucky day.

Smart New Faucets You Should Know About
I don't know why I get kick out of this. I guess because it seems so narrowly focused. "Oh yeah," you say? "Check out what's really narrowly focused!" Whoa! I'd reply. I guess I should keep looking at faucets instead.


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Teen Idols Gone Bad
Number One Fashion Problem: What to Wear with Combat Boots
Flowers Shows of 2014 You Don't Want to Miss
Beauty Trends for the Fall
What Is Environmental Insurance and Do You Need It?
The Truth about Rabies

 

More from About.com

Run Your First 5K
Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



Help! I'm Too Busy
Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Today newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2013 About.com
 
 
Follow us on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment