Monday 16 February 2015

Pro's Guide to Cooking With Greens with Infographic

Fresh Start Monday NewsletterChef Judy

Good morning Usman!

I really want to pep up your Monday. How about a detailed guide to cooking with greens? I spent quite a while amassing this collection and I couldn't be prouder of the results.

A Pro's Guide to Cooking with Greens makes it easy to teach your clients how to use greens in their meal planning. With an in-depth look at 5 common greens, this post explores flavor profiles, nutrient profiles, and cooking strategies for each featured green. It also comes with lots of recipes that your clients can try - each recipe was developed and tested by my team and me!

But wait, there's more! This post also includes a bright and colorful infographic that you can use however you see fit. So check out the post and let me know what you think!

I hope your week is off to a great start,

Judy Doherty, PC II
Chef, Publisher and Founder
Food and Health Communications, Inc.

 

 

Food and Health Communications, Inc
P.O. Box 271108 | Louisville, CO 80027
www.foodandhealth.com
Phone: 800-462-2352

    Facebook    Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment