Wednesday 17 August 2016

Portion Control Activity Ideas

Hi Usman!

Want to add a few new tools to your portion control bag of tricks?

Today is your lucky day!

We've all heard about the many benefits of proper portion control.

Making portion control something that is accessible and appealing to your clients, on the other hand, can be more of a challenge.

That's why my team and I created the post Portion Control Activity Ideas, which features two new interactive projects that you can do with your clients.

Check it out!

Judy Doherty, PC II, AOS, BS
Chef, Publisher, and Founder
Food and Health Communications, Inc.

My team and I will personally respond to your questions or comments! Reach out to us by replying to this email or by calling 800-462-2352.

PS: This week's Nutrition Nuggets are some of my best yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment