Monday 21 October 2013

About Today: Do You Know How to Buy a Car?

If you can't see this email, click here

About


Buying a car isn't like buying a potato or a haircut. Or is it? [Ed note: Didn't we fire you from writing this newsletter?]

Ten Cheapest Cars of 2014
I need to call out my bias up front. I'm a bit of a Ford man, so naturally I like this one the best. I know, I know, it's not the cheapest, but it has the space for a family of four and sipped fuel lightly on the highway. Do you have a favorite?
Search Related Topics:  least expensive cars 

Five Trick Questions the Dealership Will Ask You
I didn't pay any attention to this article and my last new car came with an 8-track player and a case of Beefaroni. Don't get tricked!
Search Related Topics:  buying advice 

Should You Buy an Extended Warranty?
When you don't buy the extended warranty, the dealer sends a signal to the car to break down 30 seconds after the warranty expires. Go on, tell me I'm wrong.

What to Look for When Buying a Motorcycle
Make sure it's got good tires, brakes and a life insurance policy... What else?
Search Related Topics:  bike buying tips  how to  buying a motorcycle


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Video: How Are Books Banned?
Not-Too-Sweet Corn Muffins
Spookiest Rock Songs of the 90s
Do We Need a White History Month?
"I Can't Believe It's Not Chicken" Salad
Eleven Great Features of iOS 7

 

More from About.com

Run Your First 5K
Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



Help! I'm Too Busy
Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Today newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2013 About.com
 
 
Follow us on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment