Thursday 24 October 2013

About Today: Throwback Thursday: Graveyard Gadgets

If you can't see this email, click here

About


My closets are filled with every single electronic gadget ever made. In 500 years, when archeologists are done discovering my treasures, they're going to write up a report and title it "The Meticulous Organization of an Uber Nerd."

Walk, Man! I Got Places to Go!
Remember the Sony Walkman? I was too young (yay!) to buy myself an original Walkman, but lots of people had 'em. Do you remember the Walkman?
Search Related Topics:  sony  mp3  ipod

What Am I Supposed to Do with All My Laserdiscs?
I showed a laserdisc to my kids and they laughed longer than laserdiscs were on the market. Do you still have laserdiscs?
Search Related Topics:  laserdisc  laserdisc players  dvd recorders

Cons: It Lacks a Touchscreen

The Littlest Game Boy, Ever!
I don't want to admit this because I might have to give up my Nerd Union card, but I never heard of the Game Boy Micro. How small was this micro dealie?


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Scotch Eggs for the Win!
iPad Air or iPad Mini 2?
Great Ready for Sinterklaas
Argh! How Many Kinds of Cheese Graters Are There?
How to Tell if Your Puppy Will Grow Up to Be Dangerous Dog
Grilled Pizza with Pumpkin Sauce: Dumb or Yum?

 

More from About.com

Run Your First 5K
Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



Help! I'm Too Busy
Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Today newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2013 About.com
 
 
Follow us on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment