Wednesday 19 August 2015

Cut Down on Added Sugar: A Strategy Guide

Trouble viewing this email? Read it online
 
Hi Usman!
 
Do you remember that sweetener chart I posted a few weeks ago?
 
I was totally thrilled by the response! So many of you wrote with follow-up questions and thoughts, and I loved every one of them! In order to address them all, my team and I are going to put together a blog series on sugar. The first installment is already live!
 
In Cut Down on Added Sugar: A Strategy Guide, you will find 3 fantastic ways to cut down on added sugars. In More Ways to Reduce Sugar Consumption, you will find 3 more great tips and tricks. Plus, both guides (member-exclusive and for everyone ) feature brand-new handouts! What do you think? Keep those questions coming!
 
Oh, and speaking of responses, I've already been hearing great things about this week's Nutrition Nuggets. Will any of them be helpful to you?
 
Yours,
 
Judy Doherty, PC II
Chef, Publisher, and Founder
Food and Health Communications, Inc.

This email is intended for ogaji@bigfoot.com.
Update your preferences or Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment