Saturday 5 March 2016

Fun Saturday Workouts - Or At Least Not Crappy Ones

I love Saturdays because I get to sleep in, lounge around in my pajamas and watch Netflix all day.

Actually, I just realized that's what I wish I were doing.

Instead, I'm doing laundry and cleaning up dog hair and running errands and doing all the Saturday things we do.

Like working out.

Let's do a fun workout today, shall we?  Or as close as we can get.

 

Someone forward you this email? No Sweat!
Sign up here to get your own
If you're having trouble viewing this email,
click here
Follow Us
Like us
Pin us
Fun Saturday Workouts - Or At Least Not Crappy Ones
I love Saturdays because I get to sleep in, lounge around in my pajamas and watch Netflix all day.

Actually, I just realized that's what I wish I were doing.

Instead, I'm doing laundry and cleaning up dog hair and running errands and doing all the Saturday things we do.

Like working out.

Let's do a fun workout today, shall we?  Or as close as we can get.

 

Paige Waehner
Exercise Expert
Woman doing side kick
Outdoor Circuit Workout - Take it Outside  
If the weather's decent where you are (and good for you!), go outside and play!  Or just do a workout.  This workout involves walking, running and doing some other unusual exercises just to spice things up a little.

 

READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Burpee
This Tabata Workout is Fun! Sort Of  
Are Tabata Workouts fun?  Hmmmm.  I'll just leave you to answer that.  What I will say is that they work your body real good, as we say down south.  Trust me.  You'll burn mega calories with this one.

 

READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
high-intensity-122341875-resized.jpg
This Met Con Workout is Fun! Not Really  
You know what's fun?  Getting things done in less time.  Like this 10-minute met con workout.  Is it easy?  No.  Will it help you get your workout done so you can go out and have some fun?  Yep.

 

READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
12 Important Stretches for your Lower Body  
You know what else is fun?  Stretching.  It's fun because you don't need any equipment, you don't have to stretch and it actually feels really good.  It's the perfect thing to do on a Saturday.

 

READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Knee Smash
Don't Kill Me Circuit!  
Say you want to work your whole body, but you don't want to jump around or do a bunch of crazy stuff.  This Don't Kill Me Circuit is perfect because you can work as hard, or as easy as you want and there's no jumping around.

 

READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Woman doing a squat
Kill Me Circuit!  
On the other hand, maybe you want a killer workout so you can go out later and enjoy a pizza or something.  Whatever.  I've got you covered with this 10-minute killer workout.  Do it more than once for a longer workout and you'll see what I mean.

 

READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Featured Articles
How to Avoid Mindless Eating
Don't Combine These COPD Medicines
The 10 Minute, No Equipment Workout
5 Running Mistakes That Could Lead to Weight Gain
Why "High Functioning" Autism Is So Challenging
Surprising Weight Loss and Health Benefits of Soup
The 10 Worst Pieces of Walking Advice
6 Ridiculous Reasons Why Asperger's Is "Socially Unacceptable"
Advertisement
About Exercise  |  Follow Us
Like us
Pin us
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the Exercise newsletter.
If you wish to unsubscribe, please click here
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor, New York, NY, 10036
© 2015 About.com - All rights reserved. Privacy Policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment