Thursday 10 March 2016

PowerPoint Slide Preview and Motivation Tips

Good morning Usman!


Have I mentioned that I just updated all our comprehensive wellness programs?


Because I have, and I'm really proud of what my team and I have created. The latest updates include information from the 2015-2020 edition of the Dietary Guidelines for Americans, along with a streamlined presentation platform and general improvements that will make these resources more fun for your audience.


So to celebrate that excitement, I'm sharing some slides from one of the most popular programs, The 12 Lessons of Wellness . Today's preview comes from the show Getting Started, and the slides I've chosen offer advice for staying motivated and sidestepping pitfalls on the path to good health. The post Finding Success on the Path to Wellness features slide previews and a printable PDF set that you can use however you'd like!


Enjoy!


Judy Doherty, PC II

Chef, Publisher, and Founder

Food and Health Communications, Inc.


PS: The clock is ticking and these amazing Nutrition Nuggets are about to disappear!

No comments:

Post a Comment