Friday 23 August 2013

About Today: Denim for Days

If you can't see this email, click here

About


I've always been a jeans and T-shirt kind of girl. Good ol' blue jeans (or "dungarees" as my dad calls them) are a classic fall fashion staple and can flatter all figures―if you know which styles and trends to shop for (and which to avoid). Luckily our new About.com Guide to Jeans, Catherine Jacobs, is here to show us all that and much more.

The Best Back-to-School Looks
It's just about time to swap those summer swimsuits for some more classroom-appropriate clothing. Parents and kids alike will love any of these cool back-to-school denim picks. With a stylish new look, we bet your kids will sprint to the bus stop on their first day―if only to show off.
Search Related Topics:  children's jeans  teen fashion  children's clothing

Trends to Watch: 4 Ways to Wear Printed Jeans this Fall
I am well aware of the rule about not wearing white jeans after Labor Day (even if I occasionally choose to break it), but can I still wear my adorable floral jeans even after the leaves start changing colors outside? Let's find out what Catherine thinks about wearing printed jeans this fall season.
Search Related Topics:  women's jeans  women's fashion trends  70s fashion

Fit Fix: How to Tailor Your Jeans (VIDEO)
It doesn't matter how trendy you try to be when it comes to denim if those pants don't give you a perfect fit. Trust us, sometimes it's worth a trip to the tailor to make the magic happen.

DIY Ideas for Recycling Your Old Jeans
My mom still yells at me when I wear the distressed look. But what can I say? I just believe in extending the life of my favorite denim―even if it's coming apart at the seams. Maybe she'd like me to turn those old pairs into some of these homemade denim accessories instead!


Related Searches
Featured Articles
The History of Blue Jeans
Our Guide's Favorite Skinny Jeans
Stop Your Dark Jeans From Bleeding!
What Are Boyfriend Jeans? (VIDEO)
How to Wear Jeans to the Office
Celebrity Denim Dos and Don'ts

 

More from About.com

Run Your First 5K
Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



Help! I'm Too Busy
Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Today newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
New York, NY, 10036

© 2013 About.com
 
 
Follow us on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment