Wednesday 15 April 2015

Reader Request: Burning Off Beverage Calories - chart and handout

Happy Wednesday Usman!

If you've ever filled out a form with me, then you know that I like to follow up. Sometimes these follow-ups lead to new and exciting possibilities, and that was definitely the case when I checked in with long-time Communicating Food for Health subscriber Pat Hunter, MA, RD.

Pat wanted a guide to the amount of exercise needed in order to burn off the calories in popular drinks. Her question ignited my interest and I went to work right away. In fact, I created the whole guide on the same day I got the request, sending it off less than 24 hours after Pat emailed me.

I don’t want to stop there, of course, so today I’ve made the drink guide available for you! The post, Reader Request: Burning Off Beverage Calories features scientific research, calorie charts, and a PDF handout.

Keep those requests coming!

Judy Doherty, PC II
Chef, Publisher, and Founder
Food and Health Communications, Inc.

PS: Have you seen this week's Nutrition Nuggets? They're pretty stellar!

No comments:

Post a Comment