Wednesday 22 April 2015

Reader Request: MyPlate for Babies and Toddlers

Hello Usman!

I got another reader request, and it was too good not to share with you!

It all started when a health educator reached out to ask me about feeding guidelines for little babies. After all, MyPlate and the Dietary Guidelines for Americans only offer nutrition advice for children from age 2 and up. What about before then? My curiosity took over and I just had to see what was recommended. 

The result was a brand-new PowerPoint and handout set, and I’m offering a preview on the blog today!

Sneak Peek: Baby Nutrition takes the latest scientific research and reveals guidelines for feeding infants and toddlers. It’s loaded with tips for healthy babies and a closer look at how to start building a balanced and healthful lifestyle from the very beginning. The handout featured in the post is also available as a PDF you can download.

Let me know if there’s anything you need!

Judy Doherty, PC II
Chef, Publisher, and Founder
Food and Health Communications, Inc.

 

PS: New Nutrition Nuggets are here! Which ones will you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment